Thursday 25 July 2013

...And the Devil shall appear

Sorry for my lack of posting anything in the past couple of days. I've been reading this book with whatever free time I would normally be writing and picking up current events... Really good information, well researched, and, unfortunately, makes it pretty clear just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I think I need to revisit an idea I had back when I started this blog, which is to build an interactive mesh (or web) styled organizational chart that brings names, locations, companies, affiliations, statements, dates, and official positions held into some form of schema akin to the 'Collusion' plug-in for firefox. I'm just not certain that I have the database or programming skills required... I'm also not certain if there is already a software that would allow this type of mapping, which would of course be much faster to build from...

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment