Tuesday 24 November 2015

How Turkeys Celebrate Thanksgiving

Just in case there's not enough proof 11/13/15 was a Zionist false flag.

I'm now done with the topic... Or am I?

All I know is that sooner or later the politically correct side will have won and my message simply won't exist. Obviously with with numbers like these we are less than a generation away from a 'censorship is good' mentality. I am mildly entertained that the numbers are higher in the less educated since that seems to pair up with the group more likely to be racists. I'm not saying it makes sense, only that it amuses me.

In what appears to be my usual precognitive fashion here's some censorship right now.

Not that I go out of my way to be an ignoramus bigot, but I won't tiptoe around calling things exactly what they are either.

For example, bankers are the scum of the earth and we'd be far better without them. Don't believe me? Ask the economist magazine they'll likely not say it directly, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

Then again why do we need false flags when you have turkeys messing things up all front and centre like. I mean they really made sure nobody could claim this was in error. I even read somewhere that the prime minister of Turkey claimed to have sent the order... I guess that's how turkeys everywhere celebrate thanksgiving.

-dirtykid©

No comments:

Post a Comment