Tuesday 7 August 2012

Reason to quit Facebook # 1

Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath? Some employers and psychologists say staying away from social media is 'suspicious'

It's true, I have not disabled or deleted my Facebook account yet and I am a bit hypocritical for that I suppose... I also have not been feeding much into 'the system' in the past couple of years either, so maybe I am only mildly psychotic. Not that the government (or google) does not know where I am just in case the men with the straight jackets needed to subdue me... I even make sure to check in with the bank every couple of weeks so as not to appear dead.

I hear paying with cash is another antisocial and psychopathic kind of behaviour, so I might still fit the bill.

Oh well, in the very least I still know how to disappear, but would I be able to escape the urge to go online? I haven't had to cross that bridge yet, but when I get there, considering that the internet has only been available to consumers for a decade and a half, I likely could. Besides, there are still means of getting online and not leaving fingerprints everywhere in case of a real bind where I needed some information that I had forgotten.

Wait, Psychopath? Isn't that just some billing code in the manual used by Psychochiatrists that was written by Merk & Pfizer?

-DIrtyKID© (pSyçHopàtH®)

No comments:

Post a Comment