Tuesday 5 May 2015

Termites and Trojan Horses

It's starting to feel like things like this are happening about every other day. Maybe I can't always agree with whichever cause of the hour was, but the fact that there are just so many causes for this to happen leads me to draw conclusions that many of these are still in the divide and conquer orchestration. Sure capitalism is deeply flawed as is demonstrated by the growing lack of jobs which treat you as a human, or, whose wage isn't dictated by government decree, but the real problem is still all too often overlooked.

I know it's hard to fathom an idea that every dollar is worth more to it's real owners than it is to any of us peons, and it's even harder to believe such a crazy idea while the so-called publishers of information and self-proclaimed watchdogs are busy pointing us at minor problems.

Don't get me wrong, I am fully aware that TFSA's are meant to keep bank coffers flush...ing our money down the bad investment drain in the endless cycle of borrowing more money into existence. Eventually it will collapse on itself, and when it does, beware the Trojan horse solution, this is really the only proof I need to tell me who will replace the old world order as it is systematically deconstructed or imploded into its own footprint as we've seen in the past.

I know it all too often lands I'm the same place but you can't renovate something which has a foundation built in quicksand, and moving the dry-rot and termite infested house to a new locale is an exercise in futility.

-dirtykid©

No comments:

Post a Comment