Saturday 22 December 2012

For only pennies a day...

Why? Why? And Why? It isn't so much that I am surprised that getting rid of pennies will cost more money than it was supposed to save, nor am I surprised that we are starting a new era of witch trials... I am not even slightly shocked that a faked viral video of an eagle snatching a child has flooded my news feeds today... That doesn't mean I'm going to s stop wondering why the game is still in play.

Obviously the drivel is meant to keep the zombies entertained so they won't do the math. Why spend so much to do away with the lowly 1¢ coin? I've already written my thoughts on this matter, so I'm not going to get into that again... But to now be told it's going to cost more than it's going to save is infuriating.

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment