Friday 15 June 2012

Some dogs do go to heaven

Whistleblower: Government didn't care about my corruption report, so I leaked it

To add some contrast, and prove my venom is not directed at all police, everywhere, forever, and ever, amen, I would like to show my appreciation for the former Montreal Police Chief: Jacques Duchesneau. After noting the complete disinterest of then-transport minister Sam Hamad in his corruption finding (which he'd been hired by the transport office to investigate), he leaked his report to the press which "caused a media sensation, and such intense political pressure that, after two years of resisting, Premier Jean Charest finally called a public inquiry.".

Thank you for taking a stand, having a conscience, and hopefully for making the world just a little better than it was.

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment