Thursday 19 January 2012

SOPA? PIPA? Stopa the Madness!

I've determined that this black background is about the best I can do to support the 'blackout the web' protest against SOPA and PIPA. It is unfortunate, but short of dedicating a couple of days to build my own custom 'blogger' template, this black background was the only thing that was adjustable within the confines of this template.

Now, where to begin when I've already covered this topic several times? I don't think I am going to get that involved this time because Cracked magazine has done it for me... Maybe I will, at some future time, break down how the bill itself proposes to break the internet by failing to understand how it actually works, and maybe I won't.

-DIrtyKID©

PS: I have plagiarized this signature on every blog post since the 1st one because I am too lazy to remember which letters I have capitalized

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Hollywood: it appears that George Lucas still has no street cred... They thought Star Wars was too expensive, and they continue to think his outlandish ideas have no place in their medium: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/9023370/George-Lucas-retires-from-making-blockbusters.html

    ReplyDelete