Monday 14 September 2015

Wake Me Up, When September Ends

When politicians put their money where their mouth is, I realise just how bankrupt they actually are. I mean, when you lose an election, you are no longer prime minister, unless there was something else in that C-51 anti-terrorism law I've railed against since starting this blog which allows the PM to override the democratic process... If there really is such a thing. I'm not bothering to go back and read that now as it already became law and won't really help a whole lot any more.

One thing's certain, though it can be read in two ways: either we're paying too much, or, we aren't getting what we are paying for. Neither of these is particularly desirable. Not that any outcome of buying banker debt helps to pay the bills. But we're not supposed to understand such things as they would claim their process creates wealth...

Well, it does, kind of, as they lend the same dollar to ten people and are somehow now owed 15 dollars while still holding the original dollar for someone else... Maybe my numbers are off, and maybe I'm oversimplifying the process by not using fancy words, but the end result is the same. They get rich and anyone buying into the process gets fucked in the largest ponzi scheme ever legalised... Well, it's illegal if I try to do it without bribery, government approval, and taxpayer backed insurance. Not that I have any desire to follow such dark paths.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering to point it out anymore, but the government gives our money to shortsighted corporations too stupid to to smell the scent of death on themselves, then tries to claim it's somebody else's job to spend our money on us. I suspect once that near quarter billion is safely moved to offshore accounts that the plant will shutdown anyway, and I'd give it 5 years maximum.

I'm not sure why I'm so focused on the local and nearby events today, but then, I never really know what I'm going to write until it's been written anyway. Maybe it's that I've been looking for a multitude of signs that haven't fully appeared yet. Not that I've taken all predictions as absolute, but there are a good number of dire September predictions which I believe are waiting in the wings, and many which are well past due.

Now that I've mentioned it, my attention was grabbed by that warm ocean blob which appears to be caused by not Fukushima, and yet, by something new and different every time it is mentioned... I could be wrong, I could always be wrong, and if I am I accept that, but it is hard to swallow a different cause for the same 'phenomenon' every other week without concluding that either they don't know, or they don't want us to know.

Kind of like how real estate isn't demonstrating the recession, nor the general state of personal finance.

Well, I'm talking in circles, so I guess it's time to go elsewhere.

-dirtykid©

No comments:

Post a Comment