Sunday 10 February 2013

Juggling road apples

It appears that playing politics must be really difficult. On the one hand you promise cheaper or even free education, then on the other you think the schools are over-funded. Obviously, not having the students pay for school would mean that the money has to come from somewhere, this is not rocket science. It's a well known fact that you can't please all the people all the time, and the more you try, the more people you piss off with the juggling act. Especially when you promise two exact opposites in the same week.

It isn't like we're paying attention, or keeping score here, right? Except that I have been. And as it turns out, there are a number of things I've predicted which are converging and coalescing into a crash of epic proportions. It doesn't matter what the 'experts' may think, some things are just far too obvious, yet they are overlooked time and time again by the, so-called, experts in favour of some fluff that everybody already knows.

You don't need to take my word for it because nobody has ever once called me an expert in any realm, and, I am not a farmer who needs to be out standing in my field anyway. Or did I mean outstanding in my field? Regardless, something reeks of cow shit around here, unless the cow was 'mistakenly' a horse, but they both shit so I suppose the source of the road apples did not matter.

Do politicians really cut off their nose to spite their own face? I suppose, not 'literally', since the T.V. makeup artists might have a rough go of hiding that, but 'figuratively' they do appear to enjoy doing this on a regular basis. Playing both sides isn't really an uncommon behaviour for pathological liars.

Elite morons actually believe that the world would be better without all these poor people, but they never stop to question who cleans their toilets. I suppose an even more obvious question would be: can you still be rich once the poor have died off? I do have many ideas that would actually enrich us all immensely, but, since the patent and copyright trolls are plunging into new depths of hell lately, I don't think I shall go 'public' until figuring out how not to be penalized for trying to save the world.

I realize this is a short post, and it has been a while, but it will have to suffice for now; as it appears I have not much left to say at the moment. Except that, it is refreshing that Bruce Willis isn't just some other two-faced celebrity asshole:

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment