Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Un-returnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.
– The cigarette smoking man, the X-files
- Educate and inform the mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.
- He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
- I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
- I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be.
– Thomas Jefferson
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing
– Edmund Burke
- A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
- Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
- If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
- Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
– John F. Kennedy
- If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
- Over grown military establishments are under any form of government inauspicious to liberty, and are to be regarded as particularly hostile to republican liberty.
– George Washington
- A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
- A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.
– Robert Frost
- A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
- Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
– Mark Twain
If you fall I will catch you
The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.
I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
– Howard Zinn
Corruption is a difficult adversary to fight because it exists in more places than God.
You just don’t in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped up pretext.– John Kerry (the hypocritical U.S. Secretary of State, A country that invaded Iraq on a completely trumped up pretext as the season opener of the 21st century)
Proverbs:I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.
We are born naked, wet, and cold, then things get worse.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. (sounds best when imagined in Darth Vader's voice)
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did, not like the passengers screaming in his car.
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
AcronymsNAFTA -- North America's Fucked Thrice in the Ass
NATO -- Northern Atlantic Terrorist Order
ZATO -- Formerly NATO -- Zionists Are Terrorism Orchestrators
DefinitionsGiven that I am not afraid to make up my own words when no proper language exists I shall note things that I've written, and are not found in the dictionary here.
- Converting one's thought process to embrace breaking the social tendency to act and think as everybody else.
- Losing fear of being part of the moral minority when speaking out so long as morality is the underlying motivation.
Synonyms: Politically Agnostic, Freedom of speech advocate, Censorship protester
Antonyms: Politically Correct, Sheeple, Mob Rules,
Possible deterrent labels created by the media: Anarchist, Terrorist, Anti-semite, Racist, Crack-pot, Conspiracy theorist, Tin-foil hat
Carpidium (karh-pid-ee-uh m)
A word I have just made up using the name of a fish: Carp and the suffix: iduim meaning to diminish... Which when applied to fruit refers to the skin of the fruit... Therefore: Fishskin, which doesn't really exist since fish have scales. You like?
Terrorificified (ter-er-rif-ik-if-fahyd) - created by dirtykid© on Cinco de Mayo 2013
The combination of many words in an attempt to accurately depict the stupefied yet completely and terrifically predictable reaction of the general population to a 'staged' terror or false flag event