Tuesday 2 September 2014

Giant Robotic Dinosaurs and the Goddess of Rebirth

I know it's been a while since I've written anything... Somewhere between sensory overload and a total backlog of news stories and fake news stories I've been finding myself at a lack for both time and words. I won't apologize for this susceptibility to exhaustion from externally applied forces as I've never claimed to be anything outside of human, have I?

No. I have not.

I admit I'm somewhat baffled by the mixed signals of the Ebola pandemic which vacillates between 'most deadly and contagious thing ever unleashed on humanity' (likely by the same people planning to make the largest profit from a cure) to 'diagnosed patient to be transported from Africa to Atlanta "under total quarantine" 'walking from ambulance to hospital without so much as a mask'. This can really only lead 2 places... Either the disease was not spreading fast enough through certain locales, or the panic and fear of epidemic was not spreading fast enough through certain economic markets. Time will eventually reveal whether there is suddenly a lockdown on travel (even to the next town), or an enforced at gunpoint vaccination program where you can either buy overpriced needles, or overpriced bullets and body bags... Likely the 2 will be worked out to the same price after taxes and inheritance fees, because it's still about the bottom line no matter how you look at it.


I saw a fake news story this week about the creation of a Canadian 'donut burger' company... Some Americans seem to be angry about the tax shelter implications and I might comment on that, or I might not... I call it a fake news story because of how the bring out an economics expert to tell us how moving a corporate head office into or country creates jobs and how this is a record setting year for the fact 9 companies have done it so far, but fails to cite even a single statistic or list any of these companies for us to examine ourselves... For all we know, these corporate big-wigs are simply driving up the cost of housing and growing the demand for underpaid illegal immigrant nannies and gardeners as their job creation... Maybe all they are doing is changing their address to a P.O. box... Without any point of reference we are expected to take a so called expert at his word which these days, is almost as worthless as the title 'expert' itself. I could compile a list of satisfied clients over the last 30 years to attest to the fact that I am an expert at giving breast exams, just don't ask me if you've got the boob-cancer. Besides, how has a burger joint ever beefed up the slumping middle class? It hasn't.


Where was I?

I'm sure I was going somewhere before being interrupted by 8 hours of work... Hmmm... The modern black death... Boob cancer... Ah, now I remember.

Is it just me, or is there just far too much symbolism involved in the naming of the latest fear-mongering name drop? Isis? The mother of rebirth, with a throne for a headdress? Given that Wikipedia asks if I might have been looking for the terrorist group ISIL, I'd have to say yes! Far too much symbolism, unless this is a typo gone viral... But, that likely would have pissed off a group of well trained, well armed militants who surely would have corrected the western media, or at least bombed it by now... Which brings me to one odd point... You see, if I had some cause going on and was doing stuff to get attention, I'd be rather angry if someone changed my name to dirtychild®. There would be, at minimum, a press release video correcting their error... I know this is a bizarre way of looking at it, but, it makes one wonder if maybe the PR department simply said: that doesn't sound like an Egyptian goddess at all and it rolls of the tongue badly. Thus the name has been unofficially changed...

Russia invaded the Ukraine in an effort to kill them with kindness... Perhaps all these plain white trucks were actually top secret military transforming Autobots which convert to tanks or combine to form a giant robot dinosaur, but, as with all things internet, pics or it didn't happen. You might expect that this show of goodwill might get NATO and the media to stop poking the bear, but they simply won't be happy until they've cornered Putin into launching a giant nuclear arsenal to rain radioactive death upon all humanity... That's just what NATO does at this point, guardians of doom and purveyors of misery, just like the parable of the scorpion riding a turtle's back... It's their nature and they can not resist this overwhelming urge regardless of whether or not it assures their own destruction.

Sigh

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment