Tuesday 23 October 2012

The life and times of Diamond Dildos

I'm surprised to hear this sudden revelation wherein governments should be issuing a debt free currency instead of borrowing from international banking cartels at interest. Well not at the statement so much (since I've made this statement myself) as I am about the originator of the statement: the IMF. I always had them pegged as being in league with the sad sacks at Goldman Sachs. My gut feeling still doesn't state otherwise, so I'm at a bit of a loss for what to make of this situation. Might be a trap embedded in their schematics, so tread carefully.

Not that there's anything wrong with the idea, but maybe we'll need to design the procedures ourselves. That way maybe we can reverse spring the trap, possibly get all that gold the snakes are "safeguarding" so well that nobody is allowed to look at it!

Funny how turning the tables works out, isn't it? 'Trust us, we have the best security money can buy, and space enough for all your gold' but when you'd like to visit it there's no room at the inn. Seriously? No "visitors rooms"? That's bankster language for 'fuck off, we used the gold to make our solid gold butt-plugs and diamond encrusted dildos, and there is none left', isn't it?

It won't surprise me in the least if there is no gold where the gold was being safeguarded, especially when you add to that the recent rash of tungsten being sold as gold lately. Somebody is holding out on us. Is it all in a New York basement under the recently not bombed Federal Reserve? Maybe Gold Sacks is named such in some evil hi coo, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, because they have it somehow.

Obviously governments must hold these petty thieves to account for their actions, but it is doubtful we'll see any banker hangings decreed over this because politicians love the banksters. This is also why governments won't be issuing debt-free money either. Those talking heads are so deep in bed with the debt-mongers that they'd likely have to decree off with their own head in the same breath.

It's possible that I'm wrong, and maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. That's the funny thing about prophecy: only time will prove or disprove what I say. And maybe simply saying it out loud causes it not to play out the way I feel it does. Darkness is known to evaporate when light is shone upon it, and if that is what I've done here, then I'm happy to be wrong...

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment