Tuesday 18 September 2012

Your TOS sucks

I find it interesting when a News reporting service does not even bother to re-host the videos they are reporting about:
So now, we do not get to see the video they are speaking of a meager 2 weeks later. I am not certain what Terms of Service this video violated because I did not have time to watch it while the thought police had overlooked it. However, now that it is on the public record as "NEWS" I think they might need to re-examine things just a little...

In the meantime, you can still watch it here. It seems that being named 'angry quebecer goes APESHIT' has been renamed 'angery quebecer goes CRAZY' so maybe this link will continue to work with its new lack of apeshit... I have watched it, and it opens some old wounds... This is why we can't have nice things.

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment