Thursday 12 April 2012

Policing the police state...

I was reading just an interesting bit of irony I thought I should share... It appears that big brother is watching big brother while big brother watches... I mean. Biometrics data is being gathered in so many places that being a CIA spook is going to become a very short career. I guess this will make it easier to identify and track all those NGO members funding and training 'spontaneous uprisings' that have been planned for decades... Imagine that, all their keep us in line technology is actually even worse for them.

Agent 99 enters Bahrain as Abdul Smith, and gets his retina and passport scanned. Now he always has to be Abdul Smith when he goes to Bahrain. He must remember his fake birthday and all the fake back story... But it isn't very conducive of spying now is it?

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment