Friday 21 August 2015

Playing with Fire on Black Transgender Monday

Reality kicks in, in full force when you emerge from the information-free forests and outlying regions far removed from civilization... You simply cannot please people who are already unpleased with themselves, I'm sure there have been studies into such matters, but I'm really not going to bother looking. Just know that no matter how we attempt to appease them, it will always be too little, too late. In the end, there will not be a language left to describe anyone aside from institutionalised neutered drivel...

That's likely the goal as we blend the faceless with the soulless in a tango of touchy-feely diddley do... You don't really have to feel anything to know you're getting screwed, unless you are doing the screwing.

I understand that China exploded at some point during the week. I haven't looked into the motives, but since I'd recently mentioned they've been outsourcing their jobs to India so I'll assume this was the quickest way to fire everybody all at once... Bad pun? Perhaps. Still, I am saddened by the loss of life. Not that lives mean much to those buying and selling them for fun and profit.

What's been on my mind lately is why does a Google maps search for 09/23/2015 point to a location? Is that when CERN was planning to implode the universe? I mean, I've heard claims of trying to create a micro black hole which they believe to be child's play... Children have occasionally played with matches, despite repeated warnings and threats from parents.

Maybe it's coincidence, or maybe it's synergy, but it appears my vacation ended on Black Monday. It's definitely one of those signs of danger I've brought up recently, and I expect much worse things to follow.

-dirtykid©

No comments:

Post a Comment