...And the central bankers all cheered...
Gone is the misconception of 'democracy'. Now the New World Order's plans are becoming very public, very visible, very bold, and absolutely illegal. They've had to accelerate the timetable because the veneer over their forged artwork called life has begun to crack, and the stick-figure behind the Mona Lisa's smile is becoming more clearly defined.
How dare the democratically elected Prime Minister of Greece ask the people if they would sell their children's children's children into bondage for a quick buck? It was not a question. It was never a question. It was an command not a choice, and you dare to question the judgement of those who know and worship the almighty buck more than anything tangible in this universe. The nerve! How dare the pawn question his king! Did he forget that he is an actor in the grand political theater? This will not do.
GreeceSo George Papandreou resigns, and a new Prime Minister is sworn in, based on a 'grand coalition' or 'national unity' government headed by Lucas Papademos.
First of all I'd like to point out that three (3) political parties merged in their shared vision or like-mindedness to save Greece from itself... Those parties who all shared visions and viewpoints (The PASOK Party, New Democracy Party, and the Popular Orthodox Rally Party) all joined hands and sang Kumbayah around a campfire while roasting marshmallows. They got a bit tipsy, had a 3-way, then pondered how they could turn this into a wild orgy of unwilling participants. So they decided that Lucas Papademos with his perfect track record on screwing the Greek people would do the best job of raping the country once again.
But who is this Lucas Papademos? His name might even sound familiar to those paying attention.
- He's been a Senior Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in 1980.
- He was the Governor of the Bank of Greece from 1994 to 2002.
- During this time, Greece joined the Euro. And the EU saw their doctored balance sheets and thought this 'seems legit' and welcomed them in with open arms.
- He was vice president of the European Central Bank from 2002 to 2010, when he left to serve as a financial advisor to none other than George Papandreou the now ousted Prime Minister of Greece.
- He has also been a member of the Trilateral Commission since 1998
ItalyWhile it is true that Silvio Berlusconi has been trying for the Guinness book of records for 'most criminal allegations against a democratically elected leader of any nation ever', the fact remains that he was still democratically elected by the Italian people on more than one occasion. It wasn't just a drunk-voting mistake. He has been replaced (upon his resignation) by Mario Monti on the invitation of the President of Italy Giorgio Napolitano.
Since I am not quite grasping the intricacies of having a Prime Minister elected by the people, and a President elected by Parliament I will not jump to conclusions over the legality of this... For all I know it is perfectly legal and constitutional by Italian standards. Maybe I will enlighten myself on this topic some day, and maybe I don't really have enough hours in the day.
What I can point out is this. Mario Monti is another scum of the earth banker and neocon.
- He is the European Chairman of the Trilateral Commision
- He is an international adviser to Goldman Sachs
- He is also a leading member of the Bilderberg Group
- He is also a member of a number of 'Think Tanks', most of which have so little history I can not find what it is that they think about
In a funny circular motion (as all typhoons, hurricanes, and toilet flushes generally do), he was appointed to the European Commission by Silvio Berlusconi back in 1994. Of course the Second time Silvio was elected he chose somebody else to replace Mario, so maybe there was already a turf war going on back in 2004.
Much of his work in the last decade seems to focus on 'tighter integration of the EU'
- In 2007, Monti was one of the first supporters of the first European civic forum, Etats Généraux de l'Europe, initiated by European think tank EuropaNova and European Movement.
- In December 2009, he became a member of the the future of Europe, chaired by former Spanish Premier Felipe Gonzalez. In this forum, he advocated an economic government for Europe and a European Monetary fund. He also supported a New European Deal with a better coordination between social and economic issues in Europe.
- In 2010, Monti was asked by Commission President Manuel Barroso to produce a "Report on the Future of the Single Market" proposing further measures towards the completion of the EU Single Market.
- Monti is a founding member of the Spinelli Group, an organization launched in September 2010 to facilitate integration within the European Union.
Of course this is supposed to only last until 2013 when the next election can be called, but then again Italy was not in 'as bad shape' as is Greece.
In SumThis is how important the EU is to the N.W.O. They are willing to step out of the shadows and demonstrate that the law means nothing. They do not care about 'the public' and public opinion does not matter in the least. They are beginning to take over the positions of the 'talking heads' while their other tentacles swat at and strike down those nations who have not yet drank the Kool-aid from their fountain of debt.
I am not certain of their next target (Portugal, Syria, Iran, Pakistan), but I can say that the more exposed they become, the less likely they will sit idle long enough for us to reload.