Monday 18 July 2016

Die Gruppe Der Schläger

A few years ago, I posted something about the transit cops boarding my bus and scanning everyone's bus pass. Even took a picture of it. It was 2 people back then. This happened again yesterday, but worse... 6 uniformed thugs, armed with billy clubs, mace, radios, and I think I even saw a stun grenade, made the driver turn off the bus while 2 of them guarded the exits and the other 4 scanned people's bus passes. 

Obviously, we no longer live in 'freedom' and 'liberty' when can be held hostage at random to inspect that our papers are in order... In fact, this is sounding much like German occupied Poland, but without possibly being shot in the head for sport, for now... They didn't have so many armaments last time, so it's not that unrealistic to suspect submachine guns in a future encounter.

Not that I hold much belief in the holocaust, but, I suspect some of the stories of overzealous, trigger-happy SS officers might have been true.

The USA still has plenty of freedom, but only if you break laws and invade countries on false pretexts. And I mean really, really false. Not ;that North America is alone in its double standards.

You don't have to take my word, but, when the president of a country calls the MSM official government propagandists, maybe that carries more weight? Then again, those propagandists never showed this footage so you didn't hear his word either.

Big things are happening below the surface of this veneered reality. I'm not certain what bizarre science is concealing it from anyone who still can't feel it. I only know there is some bizarre science going on in some places.

I've run out of steam and forgotten where I was going with all of this... So until next time.

-dirtykid©

No comments:

Post a Comment