Tuesday 11 November 2014

Voting For Spare Change

It is my understanding that there are a great many changes happening to my south, nameplates on desks are being switched from John Jackson to Jack Johnson throughout the great hall of political entitlement, to be followed by a tsunami of 'more of the same'. Granted the issue of the day will shuffle in it's order of priority but will likely contain the same top ten items as the two-faced coin flips to the other side, but since the coin was pressed by the banks who own the currency, we should expect the face value of that coin to be a prime number of infinite decimals from which real 'change' cannot be made.

On a personal note, a long-time acquaintance of mine was murdered on Friday. Worse still, it took place about 100 meters from my front door (to clarify, he also lived on my street)... I'm beginning to wonder if there is supposed to be some 'between the lines' message to the recent proximity of headlines targeting me with near pinpoint accuracy... They say that psychics and tarot readers alike can't generally see what's in store for them, and maybe this is a similar circumstance... Who knows? Not that I'm claiming to be either of these things, as I am simply a watcher of tends and observer of the world as it devolves into whatever state is required for it's rebirth. Since I cannot sense whether this is an omen, a sign, or purely coincidence, I figure I should stay my course.

Here's an interesting local piece, Quebec school board elections were conducted in a different way, general vote, except that, many people were on the wrong lists and thus could not vote, or would have to vote for the school board of a different language. There was a number to call or form to fill out, we opted for the number which went unanswered in many attempts. Finally, 'low voter turnout' will lead to sweeping changes @ both boards, whatever that means. Sounds like things are working as intended from my perspective

Getting back to the Parliament shootings for a moment, I have yet to decide whether it was a horribly botched false-flag, or simply a disenfranchised person with nothing left to lose, except that most people who plan a shooting spree tend to find a double barrel shotgun to be somewhat inconvenient... OK, maybe I have decided after all. But it is nice to see others trying to not blame terrorism, even if they are still making incorrect assumptions. The one thing I can say is I'm not demanding that the people likely behind the whole thing, also investigate it... They will anyway because there is already money earmarked for it, like a performance bonus or something. Yet another cycle in the quest to take away that which we never really had to begin with.

Well, I suppose it's time for a moment of silence to remember all the bankers who's lives were enriched by financing the wars they sent others to die in under the guise of fighting for freedom...

-dirtykid©

1 comment:

  1. pretty good sign off there dirty kid..

    it's an either or situation..& you're the pivot man

    https://buelahman.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/a-simple-request/

    GRIN

    sincerely

    Davy

    ReplyDelete