Wednesday 15 October 2014

Marionette Brigades, Deadly Headlines, and Other Attack Vectors

I've long understood that I live in that darkened area on the highway at 3am between major population centers where the road ceases to exist beyond the gleaming of headlights under cloudy skies on the eve of the new moon. There is a solace found here which goes unbroken for periods long enough to hear nature's eerie chorus overlaid on the backdrop of timelessness. It sings, it screams, it cries out in joy and agony all at the same time. Here the wind whispers what's come to pass and what's yet to come in the same breath and if you listen closely enough you can hear the ancient dead languages overlaid in a myriad of suggestive undertones calling on you to, well, that's where it starts getting tricky... Dead languages are not a specialty of mine. I know there is something that needs to be done, just as I know a number of catastrophic event horizons are plainly in view for anyone choosing to pay attention, and some are becoming plainly visible to any who simply look in that direction.

This is not to suggest that the journey has been one of complete solitude, as I do have friends and family, but that I'm used to being on an unpopular side of the debate.

I can't say what triggers what else in the order of dominos but that's likely to be both irrelevant and unimportant. Between the sudden spread of engineered diseases, to the death cloud from the Nile to the Crimean river, to the collapse of debt money and other areas where the greedy bet everything on nothing and expect more than everything win or lose, all while the clock counts down to midnight despite that this clock doesn't even tick... or there are always slower deaths.

It's obvious that all the Ebola foibles are by design otherwise they wouldn't be patting themselves on the back, would they? Not that I'm suggesting that this is as virulent as the press coverage is making it out to be. But then, I trust doctors about as much as politicians these days. I'm not sure if I'm wasting my breath by accusing anyone of making up false diseases, but figure there's plenty of breath left in me... There is certainly no lack of speculation and hype to add an air of confusion into the mix.

Speaking of hype, this story has gone from 'police shoot hit-and-run suspect' to 'police save world from Jihadist' in 3 evolving headlines. I'd show you the progression, but I failed to bookmark the first two stories due to lack of interest... This is how our opinions are stolen from us, and they do it all the time.... Sufficed to say, the second headline was 'hit-&-run victims were soldiers'. Shock, sympathy, justice, and now we are supposed to ingratiate ourselves to the system for keeping us safe from someone who tried going to Turkey... Isn't Turkey part of the Zionist Marionette Brigade? Maybe i missed their fall from grace, as it can get muddy in this fog of war, Middle East situation that's been played out through the past umpteen decades, but I'm fairly certain it's still an area on the map that NATO isn't bombing to oblivion, meaning they must still be "the good guys" in some Rolodex of war criminals and shit golems somewhere.

Well, I've come to realize that I've managed to hijack any sense of direction in this post... Not that I'm renowned for having a sense of direction or topic at any given time. I suppose that's just how it has to be given the number of vectors from which we are being attacked from... Until next time.

-d©

speaking of attack vectors...

No comments:

Post a Comment