Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sometimes I feel like I'm repeating myself

Did I not just write something about Acta changing it's name to Ceta?

Well, not even a whole day later I am reading that SOPA has changed it's name to IPAA.

Should I just repost what I posted this morning and add new content? No, that would be like what Hollywood's movie release schedule has looked like for the past decade with the reboot of a movie made from a tv series, based on a cartoon, that started as a comic book... Besides, I hate having to say the same shit over and over again. You can put a tuxedo on a monkey, but that doe not make it any less, a monkey

Read my first post of today, it has more meat in it and I just cannot be bothered to rephrase it all in the same day.

-DIrtyKID©

No comments:

Post a Comment